Woodside Town Hall
The Woodside Town Hall is a historical building and has served many purposes in town. Originally it was built in 1886 as a two-story school house for grades one through eight. The building was also used as an interdenominational Sunday school for many years. The school continued to function until 1943 when it was consolidated with Caesar Rodney School District and the building was turned over to the town, to be used as the Town Hall. It has also served as the town’s community center as it has a spacious kitchen and large meeting space. The Town Hall is located at 1478 Main Street.
The town hall is available to be rented out for private parties and events for $125.00. Mayor Mike Warren can be contacted at 302-531-6883 to check on availability and details of the rental agreement.